WPLLA (Western Pennsylvania Law Library Association) is established as an organization for professional and educational purposes. It shall be conducted to:
- Advance the practice of law librarianship.
- Develop and increase the usefulness and efficiency of law libraries.
- Promote the interests of librarians and members of their staff.
- Provide leadership in the field of legal information.
- Encourage cooperation among the members of the profession.
Any person interested in law libraries or law librarianship may become a member of the Association by qualifying under the provisions of one of the classes of membership specified in the Bylaws of the